I solemnly swear that I am up to no good.
If you like it you should vote for me !
it’s the orange button with the ♥This drawing took me forever but I guess it was worth it haha
no cough syrup
you are not ‘grape flavoured’
have you ever tasted a grape
you taste like death and the tears of small children
not fucking grape
wow what a surprise another cis-gendered white upper-middle class american male telling someone what they can and cannot identify as. why don’t you go fuck yourself
768. A clinically depressed muggleborn gets really excited about learning the Patronus Charm since it’s basically corporeal happiness. They use theirs to keep them company when they get to a low place.
Wreck It Ralph was amazing why did we only talk about it on here for like 4 months after it came out and stop
I want to keep talking about how great Wreck It Ralph was until like 2050.
i like how his mom is immediately on his side and about to getaway car them off
1. Aries: Separation/detachment.
2. Taurus: Change.
3. Gemini: Being alone.
4. Cancer: Feeling unloved.
5. Leo: Being ignored.
6. Virgo: Disorder.
7. Libra: Anything extremely unbalanced/making a wrong decision that’ll destroy their life.
8. Scorpio: Failure and inadequacy.
9. Sagittarius: Being controlled.
10. Capricorn: Being misunderstood and not being good enough.
11. Aquarius: Being locked in.
12. Pisces: Upsetting others and rejection.
Shut. The fuck. Up.
I have a great need
The sound that came out of my body was most definitely not human.
this scene really got me. I think it’s a perfect example of people’s views on abortions.
For 75 years 1000+ children have been sent into the arena to fight for survival for the enjoyment of the richest people. Then along with that there are a million+ children across the other districts living in abstract poverty. All of them too, fighting for survival. The chance for them to move up in the world is virtually impossible because they don’t have the tools to do so and the people above them have kept them down as much as possible.
However the idea that a foetus, a blob of cells, is at risk and suddenly they stand up and protest.
Too much value is placed on the unborn, and not enough on those already alive.
SOMEONE FINALLY SAID THE THING *THANK YOU*